Panaceum has been the providing health care to the wider Geraldton community since 1952. What started out as the Geraldton Medical Group, a small practice established by 2 Geraldton doctors, has evolved into a leading and prestigious regional centre aimed at making health care easy for its patients and rewarding for its doctors and staff. Along the way the practice out grew its premises numerous times until the decision was made to build the ‘Panaceum’, a state of the art medical centre that could incorporate not only GPs but other associated health care services. In 2008 The Geraldton Medical Group became part of the broader Panaceum Group as it was established in the new premises on Lester Avenue. Panaceum Today Today, the Panaceum Group is Geraldton’s only multi-disciplinary medical centre and has more than 50 staff working together to offer a unified and holistic approach to health care. Owned by Geraldton locals, its community focus and core values remain at the heart of its business structure.