Drug & Alcohol Services
headspace Fremantle is a place where you can come and talk to professionals who are specially trained to help young people, aged 12-25.
Have you been:
- Feeling depressed or anxious;
- Not sleeping well or sleeping too much;
- Finding it hard to concentrate;
- Wanting to cut down your drinking or drug use;
- Bullied, hurt or sexually harassed;
- Feeling like you are not coping;
- Family or relationship problems;
- Difficulties at school or work.
What you can expect from headspace Fremantle: Respect - no matter what the issue is Friendly and non-judgmental staff.
For crisis assistance, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14, Kids Help Line on 1800 55 1800 or dial 000.
If you are a young person you can call us to self refer.
GPs, psychologists, school staff and other agencies please use our Referral Form.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact headspace - Fremantle
Similar Providers Nearby
Referral Required Contact us for details
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges From 12 to 24 years of age
Alcohol Addiction, Anxiety, Counselling, Depression, Drug Addiction, Drug and Alcohol Counselling, General Counselling, Young Adults, Youth