Home Care & Safety Services
Southcare offers aged care, home care and community services that support you to live independently in your own home and community.
Let’s sit down together to talk through the options, and, tailor a plan respecting your choices and needs.
We have no hidden fees, and, you can have services for as little or as long as you need!
Just like you, we’re local and part of the community.
We support you, providing services and products you choose, to stay in your own home.
- Personal Care Dressing, grooming, medication prompts
- Domestic Assistance Light meals, washing, vacuumin and other general cleaning
- Garden & Home Maintenance Minor maintenance to keep you safe in your garden and home, for example gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pruning
- Respite A break for your carer from their regular role
- Transport Medical appointments & community activities
- Social Centre Events, movies, day trips, activities
- Community Visitors Scheme Companionship visits
- Dementia Services Specialised care and attention
- Tailored Services Coordinated suites of care and support services to meet your needs and aspirations
We provide these services for the aged or retirees who have government subsidies and who are self funded. We can also guide you through the assessment process.
If you’d like to talk through the services we offer, we’d love to hear from you. Please call;
Chief Customer Officer
P: (08) 9450 6233
E: [email protected]
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Southcare Home Aged Care
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Aged Care, In-home care