General Community Facilities
Woodvale is a light and spacious, purpose-built library that opened on 13 November 1991. It is a short walk from the Woodvale Shopping Centre, Woodvale RSL and Woodvale Community Care Centre. Young visitors can enjoy the dedicated fantasy children’s area, complete with Dewey the Gargoyle and Archibald the Dragon. Woodvale is open plan in design, yet contains dedicated zones to showcase the library resources and comfortable seating, study and internet areas.
The City’s libraries have opportunities for all ages and lifestyles, and offer the following:
- Free membership
- Over 370,000 items to choose from
- A catalogue to explore and manage your membership
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Magazines and journals
- Music CDs and audiobooks
- DVDs of films, TV series and documentaries
- Free computer access, internet and WiFi
- Hundreds of events and clubs to meet all interests
- An extensive collection of databases, online learning and eBooks available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Joining the City’s libraries is absolutely free. Your membership will give you free access to all manner of items and digital content. The library spaces are also available to all residents, tourists and visitors, families and businesses to enjoy without membership. Please note that the City’s libraries charge for some programs, meeting spaces and overdue fines.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact City of Joondalup - Woodvale Library
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages