Suicide & Self Harm Information
If you ever feel that you:
- are feeling down stressed or can't stop worrying
- haven't felt like yourself for a long time
- can't deal with school, bullying, or are finding it difficult to concentrate
- want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- want to talk about contraception, sexual health, sexuality, identity or relationships
- are having difficulties with friendships
headspace Kalgoorlie is a safe place where you can come to have a yarn about any of these issues. We provide early intervention services to young people aged 12 to 25. Our range of services includes:
- mental, physical and sexual health information and support
- drug and alcohol information education
- training and employment assistance
- care coordination by our youth engagement team.
Would you like to book in with headspace Kalgoorlie? If so, please download and complete our referral form and return it to us at [email protected] .