Mental Health Services
Community Mental Health Services provide services for people experiencing mental illness in the local area.
Location: Katanning Hospital Site, Francis St, Katanning
Services are available for people of all ages.
Clinical Programs include;
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Youth Mental Health
- Aboriginal Mental Health
- Adult Mental Health; and
- Seniors Mental Health Programs.
Referrals: Our preferred referral method is through your General Practitioner, however there are other referral options:
- Your General Practitioner (preferred option)
- Crisis and emergency services
- Other health services
- Community agencies
- Private Psychiatrists or other doctors
- A relative, carer or friend