Mental Health Services
We can help out if you have been:
- Feeling depressed or anxious;
- Not sleeping well or sleeping too much;
- Wanting to cut down your drinking or drug use;
- Bullied, hurt or sexually harassed;
- Feeling like you are not coping;
- Having problems with family, relationships, school or work;
- Want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships.
For crisis assistance, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14, Kids Help Line 1800 55 1800, Mental Health Emergency Response Line on 1300 555 788 or dial 000.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact headspace Mandurah
Similar Providers Nearby
Referral Required Contact us for details
Age Ranges From 12 to 25 years of age
Anxiety, Depression, Mental Illness, Sexual health, Youth