Mental Health Services
We are a community controlled Aboriginal organisation, offering affordable and culturally appropriate health services to the Mid West and Murchison communities. Through resident and mobile services, we work collaboratively with service providers to offer a range of comprehensive primary health care programs.
We believe in promoting healthy lifestyles, social and emotional well-being and early interventions.
- Antenatal & Postnatal
- Diabetic Clinic (age 40 years and over)
- Child Health & Immunisations
- Hearing & Eye Health
- Dental Health Services
- Sexual Health
- Drug and Alcohol Respiratory Clinic
- Wellbeing Clinic (under 40’s)
- Pre-Consult & Treatment
- General Consulting & Follow-ups