General Accommodation Services

Uniting WA - Tranby Engagement Hub

Uniting WA

We may have volunteer positions available for the right person. Contact us to discuss

Add to favourites

About Us

Private Tenancy Support - The Private Tenancy Support Service works with people at risk of homelessness due to private rental issues. We provide practical assistance to people in the Perth metropolitan area who are experiencing a temporary housing crisis. Our aims is to assist and support individuals or families at the earliest opportunity before debts or tenancy issues become unmanageable, and place the tenancy at risk. We work with everyone involved to ensure both tenants and property managers receive positive outcomes from our service

Quick Facts About The Region

Uniting WA - Tranby Engagement Hub is located in the suburb of Perth, the council of Perth and the federal electorate of Perth.