Youth Information & Counselling
We can help if you:
- Are feeling down, stressed, or can’t stop worrying;
- Are being bullied, hurt or harassed;
- Want to cut down on drinking or other drug use;
- Want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships;
- Are having difficulties with relationships;
- Want to see a doctor about your physical or sexual health;
- Want help to find a job or get more of out of your education.
It's a great place to start for pretty much anything!
Please note late night sessions after 4.30 pm on Wednesdays are by appointment only.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact headspace - Rockingham
Similar Providers Nearby
Referral Required Contact us for details
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges From 12 to 24 years of age
Alcohol Addiction, Anxiety, Counselling, Depression, Drug Addiction, Drug and Alcohol Counselling, General Counselling, Young Adults, Youth