Local Advocacy Services
Wheatbelt Men's Health Inc. has been delivering the "Regional Men's Health Initiative" since 2010. The Regional Men's Health Initiative is a team of people who are passionate about raising awareness of men's holistic health and wellbeing.
This program's primary role is community education that is delivered through:
1. Warrior Education Sessions where we talk about blokes physical, mental and social/spiritual wellbeing. Check out our Working with Warriors® brochure here for more details.
2. Our Fast Track Pit Stop®, which is an interactive wellbeing and health awareness and listening tool themed around the servicing of a vehicle.
3. Advocacy - we support positive change in men’s health and wellbeing by:
- promoting the motto... before it all gets too much ... Talk to a Mate!!®
- Providing short term personal resilience / referral pathways
- Providing critical links to other services
- Building community capacity through networking & partnering
- Continuing to pioneer and promote men's holistic health and wellbeing at every opportunity
For further information please don't hesitate to give us a call.