Do you need support with parenting? Our Yorgas can support you. Our confidential Peer Support Workers are parents just like you. They understand what you are going through as a parent and will not judge you. Peer Support Workers provide strength and encouragement.
Our Yorgas offer:
• Free parenting education.
• Support with finding and meeting with other service in the area.
• Ways of connecting and being with others in the community.
• Encouragement, support and understanding.
• An opportunity to yarn about anything to do with your Koorlanga’s, like talking, playing, learning, sleep and their behaviour.
Feel free to call or drop by and have a yarn with us!