Mental Health Services
The Midland Community Mental Health service provides specialist clinical mental health services to adults and older adults (over 18):
- who are not responding well to treatment for mental illness in a primary care setting (e.g. General Practitioners)
- with severe and complex mental health issues/illness
- have a significant level of disturbance and psychosocial disability due to their illness that has a significant impact on their functioning
- significant functional difficulties that require coordination of care and support across multiple agencies, family, friends, support people, carers and providers
- would benefit from a multi-disciplinary team due to the intensive or complex nature of care required.
The service operates from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (except on public holidays).