Outdoor Recreation and Leisure
Splash City is Australia’s largest inflatable waterpark, located just 4km from the Perth CBD within the Burswood Entertainment Precinct.
The family fun park includes a range of inflatable waterslides, an inflatable maze and obstacle course as well as dry activities including trampolines and a toddler zone.
Splash City has five feature waterslides for all ages including:
- The Drop – Guinness World Record holder for tallest inflatable slide.
- The Waterfall – at 15.8m high it’s the world’s tallest inflatable four lane slide.
- The Cliff – an 8m high slide with an extra ‘bump’ on entry.
- The Water Play Pool – a 25m x 25m pool with pool rings and pool toys.
- The Dinosaur Water Park – 6 smaller waterslides for little thrills.
The park has about 3000m2 of shade, tables with umbrellas and lounge areas with bean bags. It also has great food and coffee from the cafe.
Splash City represents excellent value for money. An all-day pass costs just $28.
Budget conscious families should take advantage of:
- FREE admission for spectators
- FREE admission for children under four
- FREE parking
Splash City is located Victoria Park Drive on the Burswood Peninsula in the Town of Victoria Park. It’s open daily from 10am-4pm midweek and 10am-5pm on the weekends.