Child (and Parent) Information & Counselling

Department of Sport and Recreation - KIDSPORT


Add to favourites

About Us

Financial assistance for Western Australian children and youth for the payment of community sport and recreation club registration fees. To find out more about KidSport or to get a 'KidSport Application Form' contact your local government authority. If your local government is not involved, please contact the Department of Sport and Recreation. There are no limitations to the number of applications that can be made per family as long as the eligibility criteria are met. Applications can only be made for children and youth aged 5 to18 years by persons holding a Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card which lists the child's name. Alternatively they can be referred by a 'recognised' referral agent. The child or youth's primary place of residence must be in the local government area for which the application is being made (exceptions may apply).

Quick Facts About The Region

Department of Sport and Recreation - KIDSPORT is located in the suburb of Leederville, the council of Vincent and the federal electorate of Perth.