Drug & Alcohol Services
The Wheatbelt Community Alcohol and Drug Service provides assessment, referral and counselling to adults, young people, and families, who are experiencing alcohol or other drug issues. The Service aims to reduce alcohol and other drug related harm in the Wheatbelt region.
Our main office is in Northam and we also have satellite offices in Narrogin and Merredin. We currently provide outreach services in Moora, Gingin, York, Goomalling, Wongan Hills, Brookton, Kellerberrin, Wagin and surrounding areas.
Other services and programs we provide include:
- Counselling for people with alcohol and other drug issues and those who are impacted by someone else's alcohol and other drug use.
- Outreach services.
- Early intervention and prevention of drug use problems.
- Support for schools experiencing drug use incidents.
- Referrals to other agencies.
- Education programs.
- Support for Local Drug Action Groups.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 4.30pm and Thursday evenings by appointment.