Drug & Alcohol Services

Community Alcohol and Drug Service - Carnarvon

WA Country Health Service

Add to favourites

About Us

The Midwest Community Alcohol and Drug Services (CADS) provide help to people experiencing issues with their, or someone else's, alcohol or other drug use.

These services are free and confidential and provide individuals and their families with alcohol and other drug treatment and support services in the community. The CADS also provide outreach services to nearby communities.

Location: Gascoyne Outpatient Centre, Carnarvon Health Campus.

Individuals do not require a referral and can self-refer by calling or attending their nearest CADS.

External clinicians and services can refer by completing the form at www.mhc.wa.gov.au/cads


Quick Facts About The Region

Midwest Health - Carnarvon Health Campus is located in the suburb of Carnarvon, the council of Carnarvon and the federal electorate of Durack.