The Funded / Commissioned Services Module
Enables Funding / Commissioning Organisations to:
- Coordinate the contracting of a range of health services to meet identified needs across various service locations.
- Optimise budget allocation with itemised expenses for contracted services.
- Automate the raising and payment of invoices to maintain cash flow efficiency via interoperability between finance systems (such as Navision and MYOB) and the submission of provider activity reports.
- Monitor and control the financing and delivery of services at both granular and aggregate levels through detailed service reports. This includes the identification of barriers and enablers to the community accessing health services.
- Map and promote the availability of commissioned services to community members, health service providers and other key stakeholders via integration with the My Community Diary.
- Automate reports aligned with government funding requirements.
Enables Health Providers to:
- Easily schedule their visits and submit activity reports through the online provider portal at any time.
- Visually monitor the delivery of their contracted services through a custom online dashboard.
- Generate detailed service activity reports.
- Automate the raising of invoices for faster payment.
- Coordinate service visits and patient referrals with other health professionals with the My Community Diary.
If you have any questions or are interested in access to the Commissioned Services Tool please contact our membership team on 1300 762 515 or [email protected].