Specialist Homelessness Services
Homeless Hotline is a phone information and referral service for people who are experiencing homelessness.
Homeless Hotline provide assistance with:
- Emergency accommodation
- How to find services
- Showers and meals
- Advice and support
- Single people aged over 16
- Mothers with children
- Fathers with children
- Those experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness
- To provide the client with the right information, Homeless Hotline will ask for: Name, D.O.B, gender, and location.
- More information will be required to arrange a referral or an interview with a service.
- This is a telephone service only with 24 hour free call support service.
- Free Call - 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Free call from standard phones or public phones. Calls from mobiles are charged at applicable mobile provider rates.