General Disability Services
HSA provides quality individualised support for people with a disability. We work with people to identity their strengths, interests, needs and goals and support them to explore opportunities so they can live the lifestyle they choose in their community.
HSA can assist people with:
- Managing household tasks
- Personal care
- Attending community events
- Participating in leisure & recreation activities
- Developing social skills & relationships
- Attending appointments & shopping
Outcomes for people can Include:
- Development of natural friendships
- A greater knowledge of their community and the opportunities it presents
- New interests and new skills
- Enchanced self esteem
- Opportunities and participation in education, work, social and recreation activities
How can you access services from HSA?
- You will be referred to us by Disability Services as a result of the assessment process.
- You purchase our services if you have an agreement with Disability Services to self-direct your individual funding.
- You purchase services yourself, even if you do not have individual funding from Disability Services.
For more information contact the office (07) 4927 6383 or send an email to us at [email protected]
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Home Support Association Inc.
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Home Support Association Inc. (HSA) is a not-for-profit community organisation operating in the Rockhampton, Capricorn Coast and Mt Morgan area. HSA offers a wide range of innovative services in disability, mental health and professional community sector training. At HSA we work with people to identify their strengths, interests, and goals and support them to explore opportunities in their community so they can live the lifestyle they choose.Visit Home Support Association website