Dial A Doctor is a fully accredited after hours home visit doctor service that provides a high quality and reliable service to those in need. We have a large team of excellent doctors on the road, ready to visit you in your own home if you find yourself unwell when your regular GP is closed.
We service Perth (Yanchep to Dawesville) in Western Australia, and Cairns (Palm Cove to Gordonvale) and the Atherton Tablelands in Far North Queensland. For more information on the areas we service, please visit our website.
- If you or a family member become unwell when your regular GP is closed, call our friendly call centre on 1300 030 030;
- The patient will be assessed by our Triage trained staff to ensure the symptoms are appropriate for our doctors to see you in your home;
- Once our call centre have confirmed your symptoms are suitable for our service, we will book an appointment with one of our doctors on the road;
- The doctor will further review your symptoms, and may contact you if you required;
- Once the doctor has attended your home, detailed clinical notes will be sent digitally to your regular GP, to ensure continuity of your health care.
- Appointments are fully bulk billed for Medicare and DVA card holders.
Here at Dial A Doctor, we pride ourselves on providing a quality service that is of great assistance to the community in the following ways:
- People who are disabled, elderly or are without transport can have much easier access to primary health care when their regular GP is closed;
- Parents can have their child or themselves attended to after hours without having to take the whole family out of the house;
- We greatly help to alleviate strain on hospital Emergency Departments.
- We are a bulk billed service.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Dial A Doctor Australia
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
General Practice/GP (doctor)