Mental Health Services
The Early Intervention in Psychosis Service is a community based intensive care coordination service, located at Bentley Health Service. EIPS provides a comprehensive individualised treatment service to young people (aged 16 to 35) experiencing their first episode of psychosis and their families.
The service aims to:
- Promote early identification of young people who may be experiencing an episode of psychosis.
- Provide early response to referrals.
- Provide psycho-social interventions to assist young people with their recovery from psychosis e.g. support and counselling, relapse prevention, improving coping skills, assisting with study or employment.
- Ensure provision of coordinated services
- Provide education and support to the individual and their family / significant other.
- Provide education and support to government and non-government agencies.
Referrals can be discussed with EIPS staff members or made directly to the Assessment and Treatment Team (ATT). The service is located at E Block. Phone: 08 9416 3800 or 08 9416 3801