General Disability Services
Candis Plan Support, a registered NDIS provider, is now operating and servicing the Queanbeyan, ACT and surrounding regions.
There are no eligibility requirements - anyone is welcome to access the services I provide. Persons with NDIS funding will not have any out-of-pocket expenses. Private arrangements will incur a fee.
Candis Plan Support is owned and directly operated by me, Candi Sione, and I offer a range of supports to both NDIS participants and fee-for-service. I have over 10 years’ experience and training in the local community services sector with a variety of Local Government, NGO’s and not-for-profit agencies in block funding, individual funding and NDIS funding models. I have extensive knowledge of the local area and availability of supports to suit individual needs. I also have experience providing coordination services to high and complex need cases.
I strive to provide an exceptional quality of service to all clients, using a person centred, strength-based approach.
I provide confidential and culturally sensitive support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons.
I am currently registered to provide the following services and I am actively encouraging referrals:
- Accommodation/Tenancy Assistance
- Assist Personal Activities (such as showering, toileting, grooming etc)
- Development Life Skills (such as meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, budgeting, money handling, paying bills etc)
- Life Stage Transition (Support connection and support coordination)
- Household Tasks (such as cleaning, lawn maintenance, minor repairs, meal preparation, grocery shopping and also includes hoarding and squalor cleaning)
- Participate Community (individual assistance to access the community)
No job is too big or small - I offer both one-off and ongoing services. I am extremely flexible; offering outreach services and extended business hours.
My business exists primarily to maximise participants' NDIS funding. Participant choice and control is at the forefront of everything I do.
If you’d like to learn more or if you’re interested in having a chat about how we can work in partnership – please contact me on:
Phone: 0404 717 031
Email: [email protected]
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Candis Plan Support
Similar Providers Nearby
Referral Required Contact us for details
Online Service Yes
Phone Service Yes
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
There are a variety of volunteering opportunities such as mentoring & assisting with daily living skills. Please give me a call to discuss further.