Uniquely dietitians use the most up-to-date scientific research on food ,health and disease and Dorothy dietitian can translate this into practical guidance to enable you to make appropriate lifestyle and food choices.
Everyone’s eating habits are different we all have food preferences and dislikes Dorothy can customise dietary advice to your needs Some people love to cook and others eat a high percentage of their food outside of the home.Some people cook for themselves while others rely on carers to prepare their meals and do their shopping.
You may be cooking for one or you may cook for a large or extended family.With individual lifestyle differences in mind Dorothy can advise you on many aspects of your diet such as:
- Weight management-weight loss and weight gain
- Diabetes management
- High blood cholesterol and lipid levels Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Food allergies and intolerances Irritable bowel syndrome
- FODMAP diets
- Eating disorders
- Nutrition and the elderly Preconception nutrition and nutrition during pregnancy
- Bariatric and post-surgery advice
- Food budgeting advice
- Advice on drug-nutrient interactions
- Bariatric dietetics
Dorothy dietitian can talk to you in a friendly supportive environment either individually or in a group.
See Dorothy dietitian to turn your food experiences into ones that are nutritious, fresh and above all flavoursome