Disability Accommodation Services
Open Minds is a not for profit community service provider in Brisbane providing support services to persons with mental illness, intellectual disability or acquired brain injury. Community and in home programs provided by Open Minds include:
* Lifestyle Support Service - Supporting individuals to live as independently as possible within the community.
* Residential Service - supporting individuals requiring more extensive care to live succcessfully in a community residential setting.
* Acquired Brain Injury Support Service - supporting the recovery and lifestyle needs of individuals with an acquired brain injury by working in conjunction with other key professional, medical and community support providers.
* Open Employment - works to achieve suitable employment, taking into account the individual's interests, skills, transports, hours of work and required environmental supports.
* Personal Support Program - assisting and supporting individuals who face prevocational barriers to returning or achieving employment.
* Personal Helpers and Mentors Program - a strengths based recovery program providing support to people whose quality of life is severely affected by mental illness. The program is offered on the Inner Brisbane, South Brisbane, Bayside, Ipswich and Caboolture regions.
Quick Facts About The Region
Open Minds - Capalaba is located in the suburb of Capalaba
, the council of Redland
, the state electorate of Capalaba
and the federal electorate of Bowman