General Communication & Information

Customer Service Centre - Jandowae

Western Downs Regional Council

Customer Service Centre - Jandowae Logo
Add to favourites

About Us

Western Downs Regional Council provides a wide range of services for residents, business and visitors. You can contact Council in a variety of ways – over the phone, face to face or online.

For after-hours emergencies, such as a broken water main, call 1300 COUNCIL to access Council’s after-hours emergency messaging service.

Quick Facts About The Region

Customer Service Centre - Jandowae is located in the suburb of Jandowae, the council of Western Downs, the state electorate of Callide and the federal electorate of Maranoa.