We offer a wide range of multidisciplinary services to treat, screen and educate people about sexually transmitted infections.
This is a free service – a Medicare card is not required and travellers are welcome at all of our clinics.
Our services include:
- testing and management of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) (Healthy WA) and blood-borne viruses (Healthy WA)
- contact tracing – read more about contact tracing (Healthy WA)
- counselling for sexual health related concerns (post diagnosis-of an STI such as herpes or genital warts)
- telephone information
- safe sex advice – read more about safe sex (Healthy WA)
- community education
- HIV chemoprophylaxis – PrEP/nPEP.
Please note that sexual dysfunction services are not offered.
Accessing our services:
Our clinics operate on both a walk-in and appointment basis. To book an appointment please phone 9431 3145 to speak with one of our sexual health nurses who can make you an appointment.
9am–11:30am on Monday,Thursday and Friday
1.30pm–4.00pm on Tuesday, Wednesday
If you have a referral from a GP please do not attend a walk-in clinic – instead please phone 9431 3145 so you can be booked to see the most appropriate clinician.