Drug & Alcohol Services
The Wheatbelt Community Alcohol and Drug Service Team at Narrogin is provided by Holyoake. It provides assessment, referral and counseling to adults, young people, and families, and aims to reduce alcohol and other drug related harm in the Wheatbelt region.
Our team endeavours to provide a professional and coordinated service through counselling, education and support for the Wheatbelt community.
Our main office is in Northam and we also have satellite offices in Narrogin and Merredin, providing services for individuals and family members who are experiencing alcohol or other drug issues.
The service offers individual counselling and group programs.
The Holyoake Wheatbelt Community Alcohol and Drug Service Team currently provides outreach services in Moora, Gingin, York, Goomalling, Wongan Hills, Brookton, Kellerberrin, Wagin and surrounding areas.
Other services and programs we provide include:
- Counselling for people with alcohol and other drug issues and those who are impacted by someone else's alcohol and other drug use.
- Outreach services.
- Early intervention and prevention of drug use problems.
- Support for schools experiencing drug use incidents.
- Referrals to other agencies.
- Education programs.
- Support for Local Drug Action Groups.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 4.30pm.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Community Alcohol and Drug Service - Narrogin
Similar Providers Nearby
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages