Mental Health Services
This service provides comprehensive assessment and treatment for people with mental health problems residing in the Wheatbelt.
Services are available for people of all ages.
Clinical Programs include;
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Youth Mental Health
- Aboriginal Mental Health
- Adult Mental Health; and
- Seniors Mental Health Programs.
Referrals: Our preferred referral method is through your General Practitioner, however there are other referral options:
- Your General Practitioner (preferred option)
- Crisis and emergency services
- Other health services
- Community agencies
- Private Psychiatrists or other doctors
- A relative, carer or friend