Child (and Parent) Information & Counselling
Family and Adolescent Counselling Services (FACES)
Counselling service for young people aged 10-21yrs and for their parents, family members and carers. Provides the chance to communicate in a supportive environment and can help you and your family to:
- develop better your relationship
- enhance communication skills
- work through any individual problems which have an impact on your family.
- learn new parenting and conflict resolution skills
- resolve difficulties
- talk about the loss of a family member through death, separation or divorce
- re-define your roles in a changing family dynamic
CatholicCare FACES Counselors are skilled in individual and family therapy and have vast knowledge on issues that impact on families (pre and post separation), step-families and blended families.
There may be a fee associated with this service. For enquiries or to book an appointment call us on 6162 6100.
Disabled Facilities: Parking,Toilets