Mind Body Breathe is an original yoga-inspired class developed by certified personal trainer and rehabiliation coach, Chelsea Rolfe of MindBodySpirit Training.
This class is suitable for all ages and abilities and no booking is required. Come and join in and follow along at your own pace in the calm and comfort of a safe and supportive envronment. The class is ideal for those who are looking for the following outcomes:
- Improved flexibility
- Reduced muscle soreness and tension
- Improved posture
- Improved bone health (reduced risk of osteoperosis)
- Improved levels of concentration
- A calmer, and more content mind
- Management of anxiety and depression
- Reduced instances of worry and stress
- Reduced intances of sickness and infection
- A time and a place to meditate
- Improved balance and a greater abilty to perform everyday tasks
- Reduced reliance on medication
- Improved quality of sleep
A born and bred Canberran, Chelsea has been working closely with people to help improve their physical health and wellbeing for the past four years, and has a contagious passion for wellbeing, holistic health, and positive mindfullness. She is always seeking ways to train her own mind and body, and is currently furthering her knowlege and expertise as a distance learning student at InSync to add to her arsenal of professional skills. The classes have been brought to you in partnership with Haylstorm Fitness.
Every Tuesday morning 9:30am - 10:15am during term time.
$15 per class
Discounted class passes:
5 classes - $60
10 classes - $100
20 classes - $160
If you are unable to reach Hayley on the provided contact details, you can reach Chelsea directly on 0447 211 633 or at [email protected]