General Disability Services
When you are ready to deal with hearing loss, or other auditory disorders, Clarity Hearing Solutions are your trusted experts.
As Queensland’s largest independent audiology practice, we provide services to adults and children and to patients eligible for Government funding (eg pensioners, veterans, NDIS participants, ADF members, and more) and privately funded patients.
Fully funded services
For eligible Office of Hearing Services Program patients our services are fully funded as are Office of Hearing Services approved hearing aids.
Private patients may be able to claim benefits against their private health cover, and while you will receive expert care, our hearing aid device costs are amongst the lowest in Queensland.
Our comprehensive services
Our clinical diagnostic based practice means we can provide assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for all forms of auditory issues.
- Full diagnostic paediatric audiological assessments from birth and above
- Full diagnostic adult audiological assessments and hearing aid assessments
- Auditory Brainstem Response audiometry (ABR)
- Hearing aids
- Lyric implantable hearing aids
- Foreign hearing aid adjustments (devices already owned or purchased elsewhere)
- Cochlear, bone anchored, and middle ear implant candidacy assessments, pathways, switch-ons, and mappings
- Full/Screening/Meniere’s Disease/Individual balance assessments and treatment pathways
- Vestibular/balance assessments and treatment pathways
- Tinnitus, hyperacusis and acoustic shock assessment and rehabilitation/treatment
- Cerumen (earwax) removal and management
- Central Auditory Processing (CAP) assessment and rehabilitation
- Middle and late latency electrophysiology assessments
- Independent WorkCover audiological assessments (GEPI accredited)
- Employment assessments
- Musician’s/noise earplugs, swimming plugs, ear protection, communication plugs, musician ear level monitors
When you are ready to tackle hearing loss or auditory disorders, we will provide clarity.
Accessible By Anyone
Age Ranges All ages
Allied Health, Audiology, Cochlear Implant, Communication Aids, Deafblind, Hearing Aids, Hearing impairment, Menieres Disease, NDIS, NDIS Assistive Technology, NDIS Provider - Registered, Tinnitus