General Accommodation Services
A positive and innovative approach to assist people including families and young people to obtain and sustain stable long term housing.
'Moving Forward' aims to deliver a quality, culturally appropriate and holistic service to assist and support people to achieve long term lifestyle changes.
The housing support worker can assist clients to:
- Develop necessary life skills to support long term housing
- Obtain and maintain appropriate stable, long term housing
- Access appropriate support srvices as long as needed
- Achieve re-engagement in the community, education or emloyment
Our priority groups are:
- People including families and young people who are sleeping rough or have experienced long term homelessness
- People who are living in overcrowded housing
Our clients are referred via many different avenues including self-referrals, family or friends and other agencies.
Referrals to 'Moving Forward' can be made by contacting us by phone, dropping in to see us or by filling in our referral form.
When referred we will assist you with achieving the skills / requirements needed to obtain and maintain secure long term housing.
This service goes to people; People do NOT have to go to the service.