Relationships Australia is a community-based organisation that has no religious affiliation. Services may vary from centre to centre. Some programs are only partially funded by State and Federal Government and fees may be charged.
Relationships Australia offer the following services:
* Individual, couple and family relationship counselling and education including pre-marriage,
* Separation and mediation services;
* Gambling help service;
* Domestic and family violence prevention services;
* Victims counselling and support services phone 1300 139 703;
* Rural family solutions (for rural and remote families);
* Aftercare Resource Centre (for former residents of State-run institutions);
* Children's Contact Service (Cairns, Townsville & Bundaberg, Rockhampton);
* Parenting orders program; and
* Family Support.
Relationships Australia provides services in the following Queensland locations: Airlie Beach, Bowen, Bundaberg, Cairns, Caloundra, Maroochydore, Gladstone, Gold Coast (Southport, Mermaid Beach, Palm Beach), Gympie, Hervey Bay, Ipswich, Logan, Mackay, Mt Gravatt, Noosaville, Redlands, Rockhampton, Longreach, Spring Hill, Strathpine, Toowoomba, Townsville, West End, Windsor and Eight Mile Plains. Also in Lismore, NSW.