General Community Facilities
Duncraig library has undergone many renovations since opening in 1974, creating a welcoming, family oriented space for learning and recreation. In October 2012, a Community Artwork was launched which depicts “What community means to local children”. The Mural was a collaboration between ECU, year 4/5 students from West Greenwood Primary School and the City of Joondalup Mural Art Project. The courtyard to the library is also the home of the Duncraig Community Edible Garden. Duncraig library is located within the Percy Doyle sport and recreation precinct and has ample parking and quick access to public transport.
The City’s libraries have opportunities for all ages and lifestyles, and offer the following:
- Free membership
- Over 370,000 items to choose from
- A catalogue to explore and manage your membership
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Magazines and journals
- Music CDs and audiobooks
- DVDs of films, TV series and documentaries
- Free computer access, internet and WiFi
- Hundreds of events and clubs to meet all interests
- An extensive collection of databases, online learning and eBooks available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Joining the City’s libraries is absolutely free. Your membership will give you free access to all manner of items and digital content. The library spaces are also available to all residents, tourists and visitors, families and businesses to enjoy without membership. Please note that the City’s libraries charge for some programs, meeting spaces and overdue fines.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact City of Joondalup - Duncraig Library
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access This location has disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages