Drug & Alcohol Services

Alcohol and other drug counselling

Palmerston Association

Add to favourites

About Us

If you are worried about your own alcohol or other drug use or someone else’s, then you may find it helpful to meet with a counsellor. Counselling is a safe way in which you can talk about what is going on for you with a professional in a confidential and non-judgemental way. Counselling is available for both adults and young people. It is important for you to know that whatever you talk about in counselling stays private.

A counsellor can help if you are:

  • having problems with your own alcohol and other drug use
  • worried about someone else’s use

To make an appointment you can call any of our branches. You don’t need a referral and it’s free.

Quick Facts About The Region

Palmerston - Perth is located in the suburb of Perth, the council of Vincent and the federal electorate of Perth.