General Disability Services
Horizon Therapy Services recognise that active participation in meaningful activities is critical for positive physical and mental health and well-being.
Here at Horizon Therapy Services, we are a team of dedicated professionals who can assist adults and children to reach their full potential via Occupational and Speech Pathology Services in Canberra's Inner North suburb of Watson.
Our innovative onsite facilities include;
- Separate Occupational and Speech Pathology treatment rooms
- An innovative onsite sensory room
- Free car parking for all visitors
- An onsite cafe
- Wheelchair access and wheelchair accessible bathroom facilities
- Social skills group classes each fortnight on a Saturday morning for children experiencing social difficulties
- After school hours and weekend therapy sessions for your convenience
We offer tours of our facilities with the opportunity to meet our team before you commit to therapy sessions to ensure that you are satisfied we are the right place for you! (Bookings requested)
Registered under NDIS to deliver services -
If you're child has had Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology approved as part of his/her NDIS funding we would be happy to help you. Horizon Therapy Services provide the following paediatric interventions under the NDIS.
Handwriting assessment and interventions
Fine and Gross motor skill assessment and interventions
Sensory Processing Disorder assessment and interventions
Home assessments and interventions to assist with participation in activities of daily living.
School Meetings to discuss assessment results and improve classroom participation and functioning.
Improvement of social skills through group Occupational Therapy sessions every fortnight.