General Health Services
Occupational therapists provide expert support so you can be as independent as possible in your everyday life. We love a challenge!
Working with you and your network of family and carers, occupational therapists offer:
- supporting the development of fine motor (hand) skills
- creative ideas to help make daily living easier for example, dressing or independent eating
- aids and equipment for home, school and work
- helping you to participate in your recreation and leisure activities
- advice on major home modifications
- minor home modifications such as rails, entrances, pathways, ramps or steps
- plus, for people with cerebral palsy, specialised support (CP Check-Up).
Occupational therapy can be provided in one-to-one or group sessions. We always work towards the goals set by you.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Occupational Therapy
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Parking, Ramps, Wheelchair access, Toilet, Lift
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Includes a purpose built gym and customised seating workshop
Health and Wellbeing, NDIS, NDIS Improved Daily Living Skills, Occupational Therapy, Supported Accommodation