Environment & Conservation Local History
This year UDAL QLD (Urban Design Alliance of Queensland) celebrates its 12th year of representing the peak built environment bodies and stakeholders in urban design.
Rather than professionals, institutions universities and related groups and individuals acting independently, UDAL brings them together in an Alliance to deliver coordinated urban design outcomes which continue to improve the quality of public places across Queensland.
We have achieved this through advocacy, information, professional development, capacity building, industry collaboration, publication, seminars, awards and research though a strong and resourced organisation reflecting a collaborative, multi-disciplinary and holistic process.
The Urban Design Alliance of Queensland is a catalyst for the creation, design and management of quality and sustainable places for people throughout the State.
- We have created informed consumers of urban design and quality places.
- We are a valued by the private sector who contribute to our research and events.
- We influence government on a range of outcomes– from policy and legislation to the design of public buildings and places.
- Our feedback is sought by the press.
- Skilled professionals seek our publications, seminars and conferences.
- We value the contribution of our foundation members
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages